Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lavender Love

So are you guys wondering why I haven't been talking much about my bf lately?
That's because he's so far away in Melbourne so I decided to move on with my life.
Nah, I'm just kidding.
He IS far away in Melbourne and I AM moving on with my life but I'm still holding him in my heart .
Okie, sweet talk habis, back to business.

Last weekend, Bf's mom called me to drop by their house to take a souvenir which she bought for me from Melbourne.
As usual, I was jumping for joy and made wild guesses on what his mom bought me.
Haha..okie maybe not to that extreme, just smiled and thought of how thoughtful she was. :)

And indeed, I grinned to myself upon seeing it.
What's not to when you see such beautiful and luxurious gift which you can pamper yourself with?
I know I love it!

Introducing....

All the way from Melbourne! :)


Beautifully wrapped, just like how a girl like me would like it. Wow ok that's like three 'like' words in one sentence. Is it even illegal?




Poser in action.



Stripping (strikethrough, okie somebody's gotta teach me if there's any strikethrough button available in blogspot) it.



Wee! Smells like lavender!


Item 1: Hand & Nail Cream.






Item 2: Shower Gel.




Item 3: Body Lotion.




Item 4: Bath Confetti!! :DD


After exploring each item, instead of conquering, they got me wandering off....~


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




while overlooking this:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



My life is perfect!!


Okie, that's a bit too much. *smacks head*
Back to reality. Back to my report.
Anyway, I'm grateful to have received this gift.
It shows how thoughtful someone can be eventhough he/she is far from sight.

xoxo,
CL

3 comments:

kenwooi said...

smells good from here..
haha.. =P

kenwooi.com

IMCurtain said...

Hello bloggers,

Looking for the perfect place to promote your blog?

-> Attract more people to your blog, connect with other bloggers and more!

It's totally FREE for all!

Just click on the 'Tutorial' button if you not sure how to use it.

Join now: Free Blog Traffic

Enjoy blogging!

judy said...

lols!! i can imagine the luxury too!!! :)

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!