Monday, September 7, 2009

Random Thoughts

September is by far the busiest month in my current semester.
I guess it pretty much explains the length of my entries lately.

Since I don't have much time to blog properly, I'm just gonna go random on my recent thoughts:

1) Nickelback is AWESOME! Not that I just realised how awesome they are though. :)



2) Girls/women can really have unpredictable mood swings. Or maybe it's just me.



3) I really could use a treadmill for now.


4) Where's my RAMLY burger~?
I've been waiting for the stall to open everyday but I just don't see it operating..


5) Our former Prime Minister is visiting my campus for a special convocation!



6) Mechanics is REALLY killing me.



7) I kinda admire guys with balls (if you get what I mean) when it comes to getting to know a girl. Hahha.

Well, not exactly in those words. Haha.
At least it's so much better than those in FB who added you without actually knowing you.


8) Last but not least, HAPPY BELATED 52ND BIRTHDAY, MALAYSIA!
Okay, maybe I'm late but it's the thought that counts, no?


I can proudly say that I am a proud Malaysian.
But as to how far the extent of 1Malaysia could go to, let's just say I'm doing my part and hoping for the best. :)

Till then,
Would someone please wake me up when September ends~?

Loves ♥.

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!