Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summary of the Past Week

Summary of what I've been up to for the past week:

1) Another addition to my nail polish family! :D


Never had a nail strengthener before! Hopefully this works well. :)


2) Country Hide Sling Bag (another new lurve!)




Silly pic so stubborn just won't rotate. Ish.

It costs quite a bomb to me if I were to pay for it alone but hehehe. The other 2 girls in my family paid a big sum of it!
Hence, it's not entirely mine. :( But it's alright! :D


3) Out having a good time with old pals! :)



Smoky Jack is located along UPR where all the famous clubs in Penang are.
Such as Mois.


Nice and cozy environment but the girls are wild! (us, I mean. :D)


*forgot to take a proper pic with YL. Will take from Judy soon!


4) And me wearing white to join a contest! Which contest you may ask?



STAY TUNED!


xoxo,
CL

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!