Monday, August 10, 2009

Guess Who Blows The Candles Today?



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE PERSON I VALUE THE MOST IN MY LIFE:



MY MUMMY!!!!


Yes, today is my mom's birthday and I hope she's happily celebrating with the rest at home today cause I have to be in uni. :(

I believe every mother's special in their own way but as for my mom, she's special to me not just because she's my mom and she gives me all the love I need (you know, the typical mom) but it's her admirable characteristics.

She's always willing to work hard although it means sacrificing the quality time she has with us because all she wants is to give us a better life.

She does not have a very impressive education background but she thinks and acts better than those who are highly educated.
(eg: politicians = brainless).


And of course there are lots more but my time is very limited, hence this is it for now.

As my wish for her this year is that she'll think more of herself than to think for others.
And that she'll be able to retire soon!!


Which is like never in her entire lifetime because she's a workaholic and she told me before she's not gonna retire even after her youngest child (me) steps into the working world. Sigh.

Last but not least,


I LOVE YOU, DEAREST MUMMY!


ps: my fonts gone crazy. OMGGGGG look at the SIZE!

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!