Friday, August 21, 2009

ENOUGH!

I hate it when some people (*POINTS DIRECTLY UP TO THE ROOM ABOVE MINE) don't know how to wring their clothes properly and hang them to dry straight after washing.

Although I know it might stretch/spoil your clothes, the least you could do is to think of the others who have their clothes drying on the clothesline (especially the ones who stay below you).

If it drips a little then is okay, but it seems more like a whole bucket of water dripping from your damn clothes onto mine and now they're wet again.

GREAT. NOW MY CLOTHES HAVE YOUR DETERGENT SMELL.

After all, we're all staying in the same hostel.

And with that said, MIND YOUR OWN AREA (on behalf of my friend) as well!

We paid the same amount as you (or probably you paid less but you want more) to stay in the hostel.

You have the right to dry your clothes at your own area but not other's.

DO NOT GO OVERBOARD.

Enough is enough.

Don't blame us if anything happens to your clothes when you dry them on our side of clothesline.

PS: OMGGGGGGGG I feel like killing someone now. HOW CAN A UNI STUDENT BE SO BRAINLESS LIKE THIS?????!!!!!! I thought we learned Moral Studies?!!! OMGGG!!!!!!!!! STUPID USELESS PPL!! BETTER NOT LET ME FIND OUT WHO DID THIS TO MY PRECIOUS IF NOT YOU'LL BE DEAD!

PPS: Err..bless the person who stays below me for having to suffer from the same consequences whenever I'm not hanging my clothes, which means the water drips directly to from 3rd floor to 1st floor!

4 comments:

judy said...

use plastic to cover ur clothes. den u wont kena d :)

CL said...

I did, my dear..but the water dripping from above is too much that my plastic can't hold it for long then kadaboom. my clothes get wet. :(

Porcupine said...

Wah!
The plastic will kadaboom some more ah?
Then no choice lor... Dry in the room only lor...

CL said...

The one thing I dislike the most about drying my clothes is to dry them in the room. I duno why but I just pantang that. hahaha. because i'm imagining all the dark spots that will appear all over my clothes.. :((

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!