Sunday, July 12, 2009

Weeks With Him.

The new semester just started and I'm feeling so lazy already!
Lazy to blog, to be exact.
I still have 2 days of Malacca I need to cover here but I can't seem to find the time to edit my photos!
So I guess you and I both will have to be patient and wait for the entries! (:

Anyways, for the past few weeks, I've been spending almost all of my time with Babe.
I know I might sound corny but I really love spending time with him.
Although the weather hasn't been very nice lately since it keeps raining everyday but having Babe with me, it feels like the sun shines on me all the time. *laughing my head off*

What's more, in the past 3 weeks, I think I've learned so much about cooking more than I did in my 21 years of existence.
*Yes, with the exception of this year*
I baked, fried, barbecued, marinated, cut, chopped (until finger also bleed) and prepared sushi for the first time in my life!
*yay-ness*!!!

Somehow, I'm really thankful to have someone like him to share with me his knowledge (be it in engineering, cooking or any other general ones) because it shows how versatile the person I love is.
Maybe I might sound like I'm boasting, but truth be told, I've never met someone who seems to be so close to perfect.
Yes, like I've said before (somewhere..I can't remember de), everybody defines perfection differently.
So, yeah. He's almost perfect in my goldfish eyes. (:

Anyway, I better get back to my lab report because I have an invigilator scoping me from behind, kicking my ass asking me to finish my work. d:

Before I stop, I'll leave you guys with this. It just occurred.


My conversation with Babe. We do sarcastic things at times. He's just behind me. haha. And yes, he's the invigilator.

:)

4 comments:

Quin said...

haha~ sweet. =D

yenniedoll said...

sweet :D

Kokd said...

Awww.. how sweet dear... Dont worry.. i'll be seeing you in a few hours time..

CL said...

Thanks, guys! :)

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!