Thursday, July 16, 2009

It Isn't That Bad

or so, I told myself.
It's the 3rd time he's leaving so I suppose it should be easy-peasy compared to the many times before.

It's not easy, to hold back your tears in front of your fellow coursemates.
But I did what I had to do.
To look strong on the outside as I slowly find more strength within myself.

My man told me:


and indeed he kept to his promise!

Because......















..............we're going to see each other again tomorrow!
Although it's more like I'm going back to him, but heck! WHO CARES!

DEeePidodeEdA~~Wheee!!!!!!

Despite that I'll probably only have like 3 hours with him, the fact that I get to see him again brings much joy to mua!!!!!!

Shit. I sound like a lil' kid.
CL, get a hold of yourself.......


YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! *screams out loud till the whole hostel building collapse*

2 comments:

Quin said...

haih. so bittersweet la u...

wat a touching picture.. hahaha~

CL said...

Haha.thanks. Life is all about being bittersweet, no?

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!