Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bidding Roses Goodbye



Babe bought me a bouquet of beautiful roses last Friday!
I wasn't really as surprised as he thought I would be.
Haha.
I guess women's instinct can be really accurate (most of the time, at least).



Beautiful, isn't it? Thank you, dear!!


Well, to be honest, I don't really know what type of flowers I like so I suppose roses are the easiest type of flowers to win my heart?


I can be so confused with myself at times.
But to be frank, I like all types of flowers.
Nothing in particular as I don't have like dozens of admirers who'd buy me roses every now and then.
Even if it's only a stalk, it'll definitely put a smile on my face. :)
Believe me, I'm as simple as that and am easily satisfied.
HAHA.

Anyway, I camwhored with the flowers last week!
(and did some photoshopping, too!)





ps: Finally I conquered the ways to make simple polaroids using photoshop! ON MY OWN!! *Yayynesss! (a slight mistake on the first photo though, hehe)

pps: It's official now. I'll only get to see him again this December but hey, think on the bright side, the duration is now half the time I used to wait for him for the past two years!! :))

2 comments:

Kokd said...

Hey Dear!!

I have internet now!! getting settled in rite now.. My enrolment does not start till tomorrow so I have time to burn today.. Will be doing my shopping and stuff today.

Met 5 new friends last nite.. I'll keep in touch okay? and it costs me like 1.50 per sms! im gonna get an australian phone soon!

CL said...

can shout at my shoutbox now!

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!