Friday, May 22, 2009

The 8th American Idol

*Before you start to read this, please note that I've updated my previous posts and pics as well..so ENJOY!


Okay, I guess this is old news.

I’ve watched the final performances and also the results show.

Obviously, I was pretty devastated like many others in the US with the result.

I don’t deny that Kris Allen has a really good voice but to me, Adam was better.

I’m not sad that Kris Allen won the title, but I’m sad because Adam lost.

If you know what I mean. I have nothing against Kris Allen, but I just felt that Adam deserves it better.

Yes, it’s undeniable that Kris Allen is very talented, with his looks and petite size, I was easily blown away by him. Hehe.

To me, Adam’s voice is really unique. I know, I know, who am I to judge their voices, right.

I’m just saying this from a fan’s point of view.

I liked the way he (Adam) hits the high notes with seemingly little effort although Kris Allen’s voice was much easy listening.

In my opinion, it is evident that Simon wanted Adam to win.

Like they said, Kris is the underdog who emerged as the winner.

It’s all up to Americans anyway. It’s their idol, not Malaysian’s.

But like the previous seasons, those who join such reality shows usually have a really bright future ahead of them, so I think Adam will still do very well in the coming years.

I’m only thankful that Danny Gokey didn’t win. Haha.

But honestly, I prefer Kris’ version of ‘No Boundaries’ co-written by Kara Dioguardi, better than Adam’s.

It (Kris’ version) sounded much better and easier to remember than Adam’s.

Kris sang it more like a winning song, in my opinion. Argh, man. I think I like Kris, too.


Ps: Another *ka-ching* into my pocket this weekend! Whee~


pps: Oh and about the gay Adam Lambert with his pics in the internet kissing other guy, yeah I knew about it quite some time ago. Nope, I don't have problem with that. No discrimination ok..


29


1 comment:

adri-enne said...

I finally realised what the numbers meant at the end of your blog entries.

Anyways, how come not blogging lately? It's exam season - I need distraction! :D

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!