Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Where Were You?

Looking at me now, many must be wondering how I maintain the LDR I'm having now.

To be honest, LDR or not, it's the same.

If the feeling is still there, then it will work out.

If not, even if you meet each other everyday, you'll just end up being separated.

Frankly, I didn't do anything special to maintain this LDR.

I've always being myself, the ever selfish, self-centered and over possessive gf one could ever ask for.

But, love is about accepting one another no matter how good or bad your other half is.

You will try your very best not to hurt his/her feelings at the end of the day because you know he/she's important to you.

Question is, will you do the same thing repetitively knowing that it'll only hurt your partner's feelings?

If you love someone with all your heart, you will not do anything to hurt her feelings even though you did not mean to do it.

But doing it for so many darn times is different. You will only keep leaving scars in her heart and no one knows what will happen one day when there's no place left for the new scars.

What's done is done. It cannot be reversed.

Put the past behind, you said.
I did and I tried.
But now it's your turn to bring back the past.

Maybe I'm wrong. But, do enlighten me.

I cannot go on consoling myself every time after you do this to me.

Where were you when I was feeling the way you did today?


3 comments:

Haro Genki said...

ah, dun feel down okay

Seirra said...

whats wrong?

CL said...

Hey, thanks a lot, you guys. :)

Not to worry! :) Everything's alright.

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!