Thursday, April 2, 2009

We Call Them Friends




TODAY'S TOPIC OF THE DAY:

the people we call

FRIENDS.

DO YOU FIND YOURSELF GUILTY?

-------------

i'm not talking about normal/good/close friends.

i'm talking about friends who use you to get the things they need/want.

whether we like it or not, such friends are always around us.

it's not my first time experiencing it.

in fact, i've gotten quite used to it.

not that i like being used.

but try not to be like me.

stand up for yourself.

do what you think it's right before it's too late.

for my case, it's not a tad too late.

it's wayyyy.

i hope this also serves as a reminder to those who feel guilty of being one.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


taken from my fave series of all time,

ONE TREE HILL



Okay...please don't use the phrase friends with benefit for this.

it has a totally different meaning yo~


78








No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!