Saturday, March 7, 2009

Talk To The Hand






I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY SOME PEOPLE CAN ALWAYS, AND I REALLY REALLY MEAN ALWAYS BE LATE FOR MEETINGS WITH THE REASON BEING:


"SAYA TERTIDUR".


TALK TO THE HAND LA!!!


*James Blunt's hand some more. :)

WHAT AN EXCUSE AND THAT SOMEBODY EVEN USED IT FOR MORE THAN ONCE ALREADY.

I won't apologize to you if you feel offended. Because I've given you more chances than anyone could.

And heck, like I said, this is MY blog.

104

*Update: Today's meeting, she was late for an hour before she decided to give a call to another group member without explaining why she couldn't make it.




3 comments:

Porcupine said...

Urk???
How did you know who I am?
So fast some more...
No more suspense edi lor...

Kokd said...

Hey, u missed a be in the first line! Mind your english. =). Chill dear..

CL said...

Hahah. OOps. I added the word d. Thanks dear! :)


Jeffrey, of course I know. My antenna super long eh. HAHAHAH

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!