Saturday, March 28, 2009

Adam Lamberttttt!

ADAM LAMBERT = HAWT.



SMOKING HAWT TO THE MAX.


I was utterly amazed by his version of "Track of Tears" in the Motown week.

I know I said I won't be watching Idol again after Alexis left the show, but I thought of knowing who are those mentioned by my fellow readers..

And WOW. I was blown away Adam Lambert's voice.

Like, TOTALLY.

Now I know why I didn't notice Adam Lambert before this:

He transformed from this during the early stages of the show:




to this:



Pretty old school, right?
But hey, I like!!!!

That rocker style is so not rocking in my opinion.

Let me give some of my opinions on the others:

Kris Allen : Such a cutey!

He's probably one of those guys I would root for if based on his looks.
He has a really good voice but I prefer Adam's.


Danny Gokey : So Taylor Hicks like. I DON'T LIKEEE.

The way he dances, his voice.
Urrr. So wronggg.

Anoop Desai : Missed his performance. :P

I really dislike how Americans are going against him by saying he's a fake American, being an Indian trying to win this American Idol and he's a terrorist and all.

Come on, PEOPLE.

Be more civilised.
I bet there's a reason why he's still competing in the show.

The rest, SORRY!

Forgettable performances, to me.

HAHAHA.

83

XOXO,
CL

ps: Remember to switch off the lights at 8.30pm!! Save the EARTH, earthlings!!




1 comment:

BooNkHooN said...

gt a bit like elvis presley....

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!