Sunday, March 29, 2009

6th Pic From The 6th Folder

I got tagged by Syaz!

Syaz, before I continue with this, I'd like to apologize for not doing the previous one.

Hehe. I know the 'being busy' excuse is already old..but I hope you don't mind!

So, this tag is very simple like Syaz said.

What we have to do is to pick the 6th pic of the 6th picture folder in our comp.

Here's what I got:



This is a montage of our pictures made by him.
It's to mark our 5th anniversary and the wonderful and beautiful and meaningful and other ful-ful-ful (but not awful) moments we had since 2004.
I'm still waiting for the day he'll be back.
It's been 6 months since he left.

As much as I wanted him back here to be with me all the time, I know he's there to shape our future together.
I should have faith in him, no?
Though there are many ups and downs since he left here, I hope we will both stay strong in this.

Loves and hugs,
CL

82

2 comments:

Kokd said...

Why the change in profile picture dear?? Summore so creative? so photoshopped?? hmmm? Getting better at it i see... I miss you a lot.

81

CL said...

haha...din do much dear. U'll probably laugh ur head off if i show u how i did it. haha

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!