Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tagged by Syaz!

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Ang Choon Li

2. What were you doing at 0800?
Already awake chatting with BF since 0700 which explains why I wake up so early in the morning to suit his time at the other end of the globe. :)

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Checking out reviews on Majolica Majorca products. Hehe.

4. What happened to you in 2006?
Like, A LOT? One of the most memorable one would be winning the Koperasi Young Entrepreneurs State Level Competition. That was the time when I felt like my hard work was paid off and of course with the never ending help from my 3 other group members' who worked as hard! HAHAH.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
"I love you, Babe." It was loud because his place was very noisy like market, he said and I was alone in the room so I don't mind saying it loud. HAHAHA.

6. How many beverages did you have today?
H20 only..still need to save money, remember? :)

7. What colour is your hairbrush?
Is this necessary? It's blue anyway.

8. What was the last thing you paid for?
The chicken rice + egg which cost me MYR3.00 and a horrible diarrhoea after that.

9. Where were you last night?
In my dorm, thinking I should have gone home but I chose to stay because of my test and yet I'm doing this now. SIGH........

10. What colour is your front door?
Brown. *I can't believe I actually turned and looked at it before confirming the color. OMG.*

11. Where do you keep your change?
In my purse. I don't like small change. They make me feel even more broke.

12. What's the weather like today?
Not bad amazingly. Not as hot as the usual Parit Buntar weather.

13. What's the best ice-cream flavour?
Macadamia Nut from Haagen Daz! *drools*

14. What excites you?
When I'm about to go out. Whatever the occasion may be.

15. Do you want to cut your hair?
No, thanks. If I cut it any shorter than now, someone would be screaming his head off. HAHA. Not that I would anyway.

16. Are you over the age of 25?
Okay...is this question meant to remind me of my CURRENT age???

17. Do you talk a lot?
Hohohoh. Try me.

18. Do you watch the O.C?
I used to when they show it on 8tv. I was a huge fan of it back then. But now...I'm more to Gossip Girl. "XOXO, you know you love me." HAHA.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
Two in fact!

20. Do you make up your own words?
Occasionally, I think so.

21. Are you a jealous person?
Unfortunately...YES! AHAHAH.

22. Name friends whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Adrienne, Angie, Auricca...AAAAA

23. Name friends whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Kirthi, Mr. Khoo..blah.

24. Who's the first person on your received call list?
My silly boy. Yes, he does call me from UK quite often. I'm so happy. Hohohoho. :D

25. What does the last text message you received say?
"Babe, on the highway....*blah blah blah*...So wat u want for Valentine? Any special?" Ahh..the last part's important, that's why I typed it out. HAAHAHAH.

26. Do you chew on straw?
Nah.

27. Do you have curly hair?
Apparently, I do now.

28. Where's the next place you're going to?
Genting! With my Babes!

29. Who's the rudest person in your life?
Hmm...can't really think of any right now at 0235. Maybe because no one's ruder than me? HAHAHAHA. Does the word ruder exist? Sounds pretty weird. HAHAHA.

30. What was the last thing you ate?
*Sila rujuk soalan No. 8.*

31. Will you get married in the future?
Haha. Funny.

32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?
If you mean it anywhere including my laptop, it has to be HSM 3. I cannot stop myself from re-running it everyday.

33. Is there anyone you like right now?
Like would be an understatement. Love, yes!

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
Evening I guess.

35. Are you currently depressed?
Kinda...having to think of not having someone you treasure so much on Valentine's Day. ;(

36. Did you cry today?
Nope.

37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because it's the first time Syaz tagged me and I haven't done it before and it could save me time from thinking of any blogging material for later today. HAHAHA.

Cheers.

2 comments:

adri-enne said...

YAY I'm the first person whose name begin with A that you thought of! I am HONOURED! :)

Kokd said...

Hey dear, I wonder if cuteness is a product cause u are producing so much cute (if that makes sense). Think you are funny at times.. hah.. loves..

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!