Monday, January 26, 2009

HAPPY CNY!



HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

It's the first day of the lunar calendar and all the kids including me are very excited!
Started the day off with relatives coming over to my house.

Me-Cousin-Sis
My aunt suddenly became all picture frenzy and so I decided to be the photographer of the day.
Partly because I need the photos for my assignment as well.
I know, lame right.
But I had lots of fun being the photographer.
I even managed to shoot an unwanted scene during the supposedly auspicious day!

Nevertheless, after our closest relatives left the house, we went to another relatives' place and spent about an hour there.
*got even more ang pows!*
$KA-CHING!$ masuk poket.


Beloved Mom

This was my attire for the day.
It looks pretty simple because I have a very limited time and not to mention $$ as well to shop.
But I got the best deal for skinny jeans!
Bought the whole attire from Prangin Mall.
Cheap bargains and nearest to my house! :))
Went with Sheena but didn't manage to capture any pics though. :(


One pose for the First Day of CNY.

This was taken when I was preparing myself for the visit.
Looks like we both have camwhoring genes in us.
No bad time for camwhoring. Or so they say.
HAHAH.
But it was fun!
And Shu Hong, that thing you said looks like a broom, it's called a MASCARA.
HAHAHA.


Camwhore in the bedroom.



Camwhore in the living room.



Camwhore in the car.

WE CAMWHORE EVERYWHERE!!!

Anyways, the amount collected was pretty usual that day.
Nothing extra except that my bro was so generous he gave me $$!
HAHAHA.
Oh btw did I mention he came back yesterday afternoon?
Whee!~ Everybody got to be together again!!

Lazy to type liao.
End with a mo-liu photo of myself taken by my sis.

Candid while doing something not that pleasant so no need to know anyway.
AHAH.

CHEERS!




2 comments:

adri-enne said...

Happy Chinese New Year CHIA LI!

CL said...

U TOO, ADRIENNE!!! Miss u lotsss!

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!