Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Better In Time

So, Adrienne tagged me on her blog and I didn't know till I read it! Haha. One tag on my birthday and I shall gladly do it! :) Here it goes:

1. Put your iTunes/mp3 player/Cellphone etc on shuffle.

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. Write the name of the song, regardless of however weird :D

4. Tag some friends who might enjoy doing this.


IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Promiscuous – Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland

::"Promiscuous boy, you already know that I'm all yours, what you waiting for?"::


WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
You Are The Music In Me - Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens

::"To hear your voice, above the noise, I know I'm not alone..ohh you're singing to me.."::


HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Never Give Up On The Good Times - Spice Girls

(Oh yeah, never give up on the good times during my Birthday!)


WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Tongue Tied - Faber Drive

::"And every time that I tried to get tongue tied, I need a little good love to get me by"::


WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade


WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?

一个人 (Alone) - Jolin Tsai

(okay, this is really sad....)


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Can't Take My Eyes Off You - High School Musical Casts

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Love Song - Sara Bareilles
(Well, it could be true...=P)


WHAT IS 2+2?

说好的辛福呢? - Jay Chou

(Totally not related, lazy to translate into English. HAHAHA)


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
No One - Alicia Keys
::"I know some people search the world, to find something like what we have"::


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

Spice Up Your Life - Spice Girls

( Hell yeah!!)


WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
If I Were A Boy - Beyonce

(This is soooo wrong, I love being a girl!!!)


WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
The Way I Are - Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson

::"Baby if you strip, you could get a tip, 'cause I like you just the way you are":::

(Yes, it's 'Are' not 'Am'. and could it mean stripper when I grow up??! Sheeeet.)


WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Dreaming of You - Selena

(Every night BABY!)


WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?

Leavin' - Jesse McCartney


WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?

An Jing (Calm?) - Jay Chou

(This is sooooo not gonna be the song at that time!!! Wouldn't wana separate from my husband on my wedding day!!)


WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?

Everyday - Zac Efron & Vanessa Hudgens

(A bit too late to play this son, isn't it?)


WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
If This Isn't Love - Jennifer Hudson

(Is love really what I love to do?? Hmmm...)


WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?

Lucky - Jason Mraz feat. Colbie Caillat


WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?

Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's

::"But just believe me girl, someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar"::


HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Stop And Stare - One Republic


WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?

Lovebug - Jonas Brothers


WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Apologise - Timbaland feat. One Republic

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
The Little Things - Colbie Caillate
(HAHA.)


WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
With You (I Need You Boo) - Chris Brown

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Hurt - Christina Aguilera

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
My Love Will Get You Home - Christine Glass

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?

Bleeding Love - Leona Lewis

::"I didn't need the pain, once or twice was enough, and it was all in vain"::


WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Bu Neng Shuo De Mi Mi (Secrets I Can't Tell) - Jay Chou

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Better In Time - Leona Lewis


I'm gonna tag:

1. KOKD

2. Simon

3. Angie

4. Ping Ping

5. Jamie


ps: Will post up my birthday entry tomorrow!



5 comments:

Quin said...

lol~~~ how will you die? "Stop and stare". is it really gonna be that horrible???

kangrui said...

HAHA! thats what i was gonna say too..

CL said...

HAHAH. That would be really scary..with my big eyes wide open...hmm. Let's see if it happens that way. HAHAH

Ping Ping said...

I'll do mine when I am back home okay? =)

adri-enne said...

hehe i'm glad people seem to be enjoying this tag. It's funny that you're friends think of you as "alone" and you think your friends are "lucky". hahahaha ur life story if you were a boy.. and wanna grow up into a stripper!

So messed up hahhhaa.

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!