Thursday, January 15, 2009

To Jog is To Be Happppy!

Feeling good?


In an extremely good mood?


I know I am! Well, I'm gonna be! :)


After I listen to this baby, of course!!

Oh well, my group proposal wasn't fully accepted (am not gonna use rejected because it is so not) by our advisor.
Dem. I wished I could use the nick we gave him but I'm a scary cat. I know.
Too bad-lah.

Talked to SS today.
He said my hair made me look better than last time though more mature as well.
Hmm.
It's still a compliment, right?
Hehehe.
Anyways, I'm still pretty much in love with both (iPod and hair) so no other criticisms are gonna ruin me nor my day!
NEVER!!
HAHAHA.
I realised I get more attention with my new hair.
Be it good or bad, I still love the attention!!
HAHAHAHA.

Okay. I was just kidding.
But nobody despises attention right??
RIGHTTT??

Anyways, it's time to do some laundry and head for jog to relieve my inner stress..
Blergh.
Having to redo a few parts of the proposal is gonna consume my time for my quiz and other assignments!
Have to add 'Redo Proposal' in my long to-do list AGAIN.
Wish me luck!

*BYE!

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!