Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MSN .

@#$%^&*((*&^%$#

I can't sign in to MSN for the past 2 freakin' days ALREADY!!!
I feel so left out.....OMGGGGG.

Why is everybody else able to sign in but NOT ME????
I really need to talk to people........virtually.
Not that I'm a geek or something but I really need MSNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Arghhhhh.
Looks like I'm going to be broke this CNY too.
Can't wait for the ang pows!!
Dumb-a*s PTPTN can only bank in $$$ for me after CNY break!
DOUBLE ARGHHHHHHH-S!!!
Why can't they work faster?
They work 8 hours a day but can't seem to settle this problem.
It's been almost a month de. COME ON!!!!

Urgh.

2 comments:

两面的杰 said...

use skype ma...

Simple Simon said...

Chia Li!
gong xi fa chai ya..
*ptptn money in for me d wor..

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!