Friday, January 16, 2009

Anniversary's Up!


MY 5th ANNIVERSARY IS APPROACHING!!

WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOO??

ACTUALLY, I HAVE A LOT IN MIND ON WHAT TO DO,

BUT I STILL CAN'T DECIDE ON WHAT I SHOULD GIVE HIM.



HOW? HOW? HOW?

I would love to bake but I can't possibly send it all the way over to London.

A card is for sure,
but I haven't sent it out yet!

OH NOOOOOO.
Worse still, I'm gonna be stuck in my campus this weekend.
Babe, I hope you get the idea.
Heheheh.

This was taken years back when I used to always carry my small Tropicana Life bag and my hair was still sane.

Oh boy, I miss him.

Isn't it weird knowing that he'll be reading this yet I'm like...
Hahaha.

He's probably too busy to read my blog these days anyway.
:PPPP

2 comments:

Kokd said...

Babe.. Arrr..ure making me miss you so much.. sigh.. Love you... Missing all the times so much...

CL said...

we'll have more times together when u come back k? miss u too...:)

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!