Monday, January 19, 2009

5 Years of Memories

So...we had an argument last night.
It was well...fierce, scary and all..
Okay, no more details. That's it.

But it's all good now.
I guess things like that shouldn't ruin our 5 years relationship so easily, right?
After all, in these 5 years' duration, we went through so much ups and downs.
So, all we can do now is to learn from the past and not to repeat our mistakes.

Anyway, on a happier note, Babe sent me this for our anniversary!
Though it's nothing much but it's still some effort-lah right?



Moments we shared since 2004.*click on the pic to enlarge it*

Actually there was another one he made but I decided not to put it up due to some personal reasons. HAHAHA.
Who knows after he edited it, I'll post it up?
Cheers to y'all!
And remember to love your loved ones! :))

ps: If and if my room mates are reading this, I would like to say to you all, I'm SORRRIE!! For disturbing the peace in the room yesterday. Hehe. Oops. Bad image deeeee. :D


No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!