Saturday, November 29, 2008

:)

OMG. It’s almost December already. How time flies. I did something amazing today. At least, it’s amazing to myself. I actually went down to the park nearby my house to jog! Haha. I’m quite a sporty person it’s just that I usually prefer to stay at home rather than to go under the sun despite the fact that I love outdoor activities. Nevertheless, I jogged 2 big rounds alone since Mei Chen could not accompany me. Reason why I decided to jog? Well, all these sitting, doing nothing or barely do a thing make me feel like a super lazy bump and I just feel like I need to do something about it and what’s better than to jog?! Hence, the change in me. Muahaha. I planned to jog once in every two days but Monday is booked for Evelyn. Hmm..what should I do? Should I jog on Sunday evening as well? Decisions decisions. Probably not. Ganti on Tuesday la. Blek. :P

Anyways, I read a magazine on TOFI (Thin on the Outside, Fat on the Inside). I must say, it’s 100% true on me. I’ve been telling my friends how unhealthy I am at campus since I only do 2 types of exercise during the weekdays which is walking. Is talking considered as an exercise? Mouth exercise perhaps? Hehe. Nevermind. So, there was once I told them I wanted to jog around my campus and they were shocked as to why the sudden change. I told them I might look healthy on the…TOFI in short. But they kept saying it was because I wanna fit into the bikini when I go to Langkawi in August. Haha. I must say it was somewhat true but not totally true :P Whatever it is, I need to be more healthy. HEALTHY, HEALTHY HEALTHY! I wouldn’t wanna contract any of the possible diseases I could get when I get older. Have you ever been to a dialysis centre? Try and have a look at those tubes filled with blood all over your hand and you’ll know how I feel (when I look at them, I mean).
So people, TO STAY HEALTHY, GET YOUR ASS OFF THE COUCH (or wherever you’re sitting on) RIGHT NOW! Kick those fat away!

1 comment:

Kokd said...

AHahahha. Im glad someone took health seriously. Well, lucky for me, my genes are strong. my fathers side people live till 90 without any disease! Yay.. kisses

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!