Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Are You Still The One?


You were the one who lifted me up when I was down.

You were the one who never failed to put a smile on my face.
You were the one who had been there for me whenever I needed you.
You were the one who said, "I wanna be with you in the future."
You were the one who pulled me through the tough times.
You were the one who held my hand tight and never let go.
You were the one who cracked silly jokes just to make me laugh.
You were the one who love(d) me.
You were the one whom I love(d).

But,

Are you still the one now?
I cannot believe you asked me that question this morning.
After these 5 years. You have no idea how much it hurts.
All because you were too busy to even spare some time.

Okay...I didn't mean to make it sound so serious..but hey, let me emo for a few hours can or nottt?

3 comments:

Jaryn said...

dear, is everything alrite?

take care ya. MUAH!

CL said...

haha. No prob, my dear. Thanks for caring!! MUAAAAH. (give u bigger n better kiss than the other one, hmmph!)

两面的杰 said...

Wah..u really 1 post/day..be strong my friend..everything is gonna to be alright!

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!