Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Halloween!

First of all,
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!~

Have you guys gone trick or treating?

It's kinda sad that I've never celebrated Halloween before but if I get a chance to do that, I'll most probably dress like a half-angelic-and-half-evil kind of costume.
So, half of me is gonna be all black with my hair all tonged up whereas the other half is gonna be pure white mini dress with straight hair.
That's to show people that I'm not always nice nor always evil. *chuckles*
Okay fine. It's just an imagination. :)

I wanted to blog about Heng Fatt's birthday celebration yesterday at Pizza Hut but heck, studies come first, eh?
Will blog about it when those people who secretly took photos of me without my permission actually bluetooth them to me. :P
One thing I don't understand is,

WHAT IS THE USE OF CELEBRATING WHEN WE DO NOT SNAP ANY PROPER PICS OF EVERYBODYYYYY??

*only those who were there yesterday understand what I mean*



Here ya go! A pic for the sake of celebrating HALLOWEEENNN!

*Doesn't it resemble somebody we all know??*

PEACE!

3 comments:

Kokd said...

My.. is that michael Jackson? Ouch.. thats really scary..

CL said...

hey..aren't u supposed to be working on ur assignment??

Simple Simon said...

you rock my world~~
AAWWWWWW!!!!
-MJ-

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!