Saturday, October 18, 2008

I Got Tagged.

Okay...this is not what I normally do in my blog but to entertain my dear friend, Kok Quin, I shall follow the instructions. haahahaha. Nah, just to spend some time relaxing ma..

Instructions: Remove 1 question (any from below) and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. ( Can I not tag anybody after I answer the questions? Hmm..)

1. What are your nicknames?
Charlie Bug, thanks to the famous rove beetle in my campus, I got that nick ever since the very first day of my uni life!

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Is playing solitaire included? It's my current most favourite thing to do during exam fever.

3. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
Good question. It should be '...eat all you want in the world and get fat' then I'll know how to answer that. HAHAHA

4. Is there someone in your heart right now?
My heart is not with me now. It's in London.

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Hell no. Can you? What is this...

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My family.

7. What do you feel like doing right now?
I need to concentrate on my thermodynamics. Not this!! :P

8. If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I'll make things very obvious till he realises. Is that considered as confessing?

9. List out 3 goods points of the person who tagged you!
Eh..ini main tipu ni..oh well, creative, talented and loud!

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Attention and endless love.

11. What are the things that will make you think that he/she is bad?
Cheating, going clubbing without any reason, scoping other girls. Only I can do that. HAHAHA

12. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Mayonnaise. Don't ask me why. I know it's fattening but I can't help it!!

13. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Happy. But rich comes very close after happy. :D

14. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
I'd like to be more outspoken and have more confidence within myself.

15. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
A successful career woman and housewife. It sounds rather impossible, but not harm imagining it for now right?

16. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
I always stand up for what I think it's right. Unless I really don't understand what is going on.

17. What do you do if you have a crush on somebody knowing that he/she already has a partner?
As long as he is not married, then I'll go for it. But first, I might need to confirm if the feeling is more than just a crush.

18. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Nah, I love being in love. The feeling is just magnificent.

19. If there were no restrictions, what will your biggest dream be?
To be with the one who is THE ONE.

Now, who do I tag? Hmm..next time only tag la..lazy de.

5 comments:

Quin said...

haha.. thanks for entertaining me. really did enjoy the read.

btw, how am i LOUD, huh??!!

1PluS1=2 said...

hey chia li... i just found ur blog thru kok quin's... haha.. din realise so many georgians have their own blog too.. i'm kinda outdated to oni create one now.. haha.. bdw... glad to see u guys here.. so i link u ya.. =)

Kokd said...

Thats prety obvious hints you now..But its kinda fun to read. Hugs.

CL said...

kar yee: yeah go ahead kar yee! glad to see u here too! welcome to the blogging world! :)

kok quin: do i really need to explain y i think u're loud??? HEHEHEH

kokd: Yeah, those hints are meant for u. pls take note. hahah. blek.

1PluS1=2 said...

hello! i cant find where to leave u a note.. so commenting here is my last resort.. U're tagged again! by me.. haha...

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!