Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Great. Another Good Thing to Distract Me From My Studies! :D

Part One.

1. What is the relationship of you and her?
We used to be Ah Tao and Chor Sao together in Nightingale. Then, one day we had a lil fight on who was supposed to represent the house in the high jump event. She didn't wana choose me. I was upset. So, I pretend to laugh a lot everytime we meet. Huh, what did I just say??? HAHAHHA. We're girl friends! But we were really in Nightingale together la..


2. Your five impressions towards her.
Hilarious, jovial, the ultimate female football fan I've ever known, funny and funny! (Okay, I copied that from Jaryn's but it's the truth! :))

3. The most memorable thing she had done for you.
She's the only person who can make me laugh secretly after OCY. Like, really laugh's laugh.

4. The most memorable thing she had said to you.
OK. We ought to spend more time together, Jaryn. Because the only thing I can remember when being with you is I laugh non stop. :D I can barely hear a single word anyone says when I laugh ya know!!


5. If she become your lover, you will...
I will make sure she never catches any of Man U's football matches cos if not, I'll have no attention from her! hAHHAHA. OMG. This sounds so serious.

6. If she become your enemy, you will...
I will insult Man U in front of her. AHAHAHA. Nah..read Question 8 after this. I did the question from bottom up. HAHAHA.

7. If she become your lover, she has to improve on...
OH HO HO HO. This is fun. Would like to try it one day. Would you be my Valentine, Jaryn? HAHAHA. Then, she'll probably have to improve on not to make me laugh 24/7 when I'm with her.

8. If she become your enemy, the reason is...
Probably because I burned Man U's flag in front of her face which I'll never ever do that because just so you know Jaryn, Man U was the first English football club I know! And that explains why I had a crush on David Beckham and I even told my dad once that Alex Ferguson was my stepdad. HAHAHAHA.

9. The most desirable thing to do on her is?
To hook her up with a decent guy? I just wana know what she'll do just to make the guy get pissed! And then the rest of us will laugh at the background. Like, non stop. Erm. It's just a random thought.

10. The overall impression of her is?
I'm gonna die laughing if I spend too much time with this girl. HAHAHA. See, I told you. I can even laugh when I think of her. SCARY.


11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
They'll probably think I can be bitchy and sweet and bitter at the same time. HAHAHA.


12. The character of you for yourself is?
Read my previous tag.


13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Still, in my previous tag. It's not hate, it's more to dislike. Get creative, PPL! :)

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
Erm..Myself? Or perhaps, my clone? Cos I bet my clone can do much more things than I can now. :)



Part Two.


1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state the rules clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

4. No tags back!

1. I am a narcissist. Okay, is that really obvious?? :)

2. I roll my tongue when I sleep. For no reason..don't ask! :)

3. I don't like it when somebody repeats the same words after me. Not like thank you, hello and stuff alike of course. But like seriously repeat till he/she makes you think, what the toot! Copyrights reserved of my words OK!

4. I tried to get myself drunk for like, 2 times? Or was it 3 times? Hey, I'm not drunk okay.

5. I say more foul words than you think I do. HAHAHA. No, I'm not kidding. But in a friendly way lar..not like FFF words and all.

6. I would like to call myself a hygiene freak. I can't bear the sight of my study table being so messy with papers and rubber dust!

7. I tell people I like chemistry a lot. Simply because I scored high marks for it in Form 5 before. HAHAHAHA. Nah..but I really do love chemistry okay...especially when I'm taught by really skilled teachers (not Pn. TSS! She's so dem biased!).

8. There's a reason why I wear sleeveless tops everytime when I have the opportunity. Only my really really really super close friends and family knew why. Sorry, not gonna reveal it here.

9. I still watch Spongebob Squarepants. Is that weird? No, right??!

10. I don't do clubbing. But would really wanna try it once with friends or BF. But BF went before, in London one some more and it didn't turn out that good. HAHAHA

11. I eat pills whenever I get on the bus to go to KL. Or while on the ferry to Langkawi which is 'no next time for me' kind of thing. *only applies for beaches* except if you are sponsoring me flight tickets :D

12. Do I really have to continue this??? XP

13. I seriously think cute and hot guys in USM are all dead. WHERE ARE YOU ALL??? COME OUT COME OUT and make me swoon over you!! BF, just in case you get jealous, which I don't think you ever will, I need good looking guys to look at, partly because they can help a lot in relieving stress! HAHAHA

14. I scope girls. Pretty and hot girls. Hey, that's a way to improve oneself ya know??

15. Yayy! NO MORE!! HAHAH.

Fine, so I cheated two. And thanks to the tag, Jaryn, if any guy in my campus happens to read my blog, I'll be the next hot issue they gonna talk about. About what? About how desperate I am in you-know-what. AHHAHAAHA. Well, I'm merely just telling the truth. :) And man, I had to change all those 'him's and he's' throughout the questions! Goodness.

So now it's tagging time!!! I'm gonna repeat the tags of the previous tagger. But hey, I didn't tag back the same person who tagged me!!

I tagged: KOKD, Simon, Kok Quin, Kar Yee and Hanim!!


5 comments:

1PluS1=2 said...

aiks.. chia li.. i tot i tagged u 1st? but u went n reply jaryn's.. haha.. i'm kinda in dilemma now... whether to reply to ur tag or not... haha..

Simple Simon said...

interesting.. haha
will tagged around after my 2 papers tomorrow..
wish me luck ^^

Jaryn said...

chia li!!
yess we have to spend more time together!
we can go to Uk together to meet sir alex!

and omg i miss those nightingale times!!!!!

Jaryn said...

and karyee.. i tagged suk qian, kok quin and chia li... and suk qian tagged you.. and you also tag chia li..
hahahahahah..and now chia li also tag kok quin!

LOL our circle of fellow bloggers is full of love, mwah!

CL said...

haha. i guess jaryn saved me from explaining? ky, it's ok if u don reply to my tag. haha. i tag a few of u cos i only have very few active bloggers in my list. SO SORRY!!
haha. simon, all the best!!! :)
i'll try to zip the photos for u. :)

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!