Sunday, October 26, 2008

Better Than Falsies?


Just in case if you're wondering what falsies are, they're fake eyelashes.

The kind of accessory women (even men!) wear to have their eyelashes look curvier and longer than usual.
But with technology so advance nowadays, one doesn't even need to buy falsies and go through the hassle of sticking them on and making sure they don't drop off at inappropriate times!

So, what happened was, my aunt told us about the new eyelashes she had during my grandpa's birthday dinner last night.
Man, she has 3 kids yet she was very up-to-date!
According to her, the lashes will only last for 3 to 4 months and they almost look real!
The lashes were sort of like 'attached' permanently for months on her own eyelashes and they were really long and curvy!
How envious. :( Haha.
I forgot to ask her how much it cost her to do that.
I'm not really sure how they did it but it sure looked interesting enough!

One can even find so many types of falsies in the market these days. But those with embellishments sure won't come in cheap prices.

Why do I suddenly feel like I'm doing an advertorial for falsies?
Erm. No idea.
Guess I was pretty much into things that make girls look beautiful. :)

All the very best to my friends who are about to have their exams soon!
And that goes to me as well. :((((

No comments:

My Traveled Map

You will also like these posts!